Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016



Thrilled with the amazing pkg from Doctors Kunkle & Powers!




I have to keep this short and sweet because I don't have a ton of time. This week has been awesome! I got some packages from some amazing people (Mishae and Drs. Kunkle and Powell's office (Cooper's dentist here at home). We found a ton of new investigators, and I found some English speakers!
We got almost 15 new investigators in 2 days which is like some kind of record. I met a Canadian that has been living here for 2 years with his family.  I also found a lady from Savannah GA that is a member of the church that is from Antofagasta and is an archaeologist. What's more is that she knows some people from my stake.( Walkers) And the packages full of food that I can't give enough thanks to the people that send some American food to me and also some sweet ties and socks!
Sorry this is so short I promise to write more next week!
Love, Elder Brayton
Think the Ginger stands out?

Imagine finding a soccer ball in Chile! Reunited & it feels so good! ;-)
 
More goodies from the package!




No comments:

Post a Comment