Monday, June 13, 2016

A week to explore!


Conquering the island!


Hi Everyone!!

Right now we are going out with one of our investigators to hang out with him and meet his family. But everything is awesome here! This week is President Dalton's last week as president and this time next week we will have a Chileno president. So this week we have a conference with Dalton as a farewell. I think but he doesn't actually leave Chile until July because he has to train the new president. Then, right after we are going to have more conferences to meet the new bossman. This next cambio I really want to train a new missionary and I have a feeling that I might do just that!! I hope that I get a Colombian comp to train!! That would be sweet! This past week we broke the record for attendance in the ward. We had 164 where usually it is in the 120´s and 130´s! So now the bishop is super happy with us, so he offered to take us out to eat somewhere nice one of these Mondays. 
That's about it.... we did do service this week and it was construction and the guy that we were helping just kept saying, dang you gringos must love to work, because I was working super fast! Here are some cool photos from this week! We explored and island, found a cave, I found a sand artist in downtown and after talking to him for a bit he was like, watch what I can draw! The restaurant is a sweet hidden spot in the corner of another sector that me a Elder Crabtree found and so we decided to have a little bro date during intercambios.

Love y'all so much!!! 

Elder Brayton
Elder Brayton inside the cave. 
Running on island
Some things never change...
Sidewalk artist

No comments:

Post a Comment