Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017!!!

Jan 02, 2017

Adios 2016


Happy New Year everyone!

It has been one heck of a year for me and for everyone else that I have seen. This time last year I was just starting the mission in Chile and I couldn't understand very much. But, by some miracle, now I have gotten around that barrier and starting tomorrow I am going to be teaching English classes.

Today, to celebrate the New Year and the birthdays of two missionaries, we got together to have a bar-b-q and play games. We are all super pumped because we met our goal as a zone as far as baptisms. The last week of the year Elder CastaƱeda and I broke our record for new investigators and lessons!! So, we got to end on a very good note and start this year with some sweet mission goals! I haven't made any personal goals yet but I know that I just want to keep learning and improving so that I can be a better missionary and help others get better every day. 

I'm going to have to cut this email really short because today is a holiday and I lost a lot of time going to town and finding a place to write.

Have a great week!!
Love,
Elder Brayton 


No comments:

Post a Comment