Monday, June 12, 2017

Opposition in all things

May 22, 2017




Dear Family and Friends,

This week was cambios {transfers}. I got lucky and both me and my companion are staying. But there were several changes within our zone. Now I'm living with a district leader from the other district and I think the president wants me to help him out. The zone, from what I can see is, doing a lot better. Now this past week I have been studying a ton about the role and the need of opposition in life. We know that even though it isn't pleasing, it helps us grow. And sure enough... the same week I get sick. It's never enough to just read about something, hay que experimentarlo {you have to experiment}. So I got to learn something great! One of the most difficult things for me, and I think everyone, is to accept the will of God. But whenever I strive to always find the good, or find the reason that something might be happening....I will find it!!

2 Nephi 2:11
For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things..... 
D&C 122:7
.....know thou, my son, that all these things shall give theexperienceand shall be for thy good.

I love you all and I hope that you have a good week.

Love, 
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment