Monday, May 15, 2017

After mothers day email

May 15, 2017



 
Dear Family and Friends,

Yesterday I got to call home and it was great! But I think that I left my family waiting for a while when I was getting ready for the call.  Anyways, the cambio is coming to a close here this next week and it has been a good one for me. Something that I have been doing a lot more here than in Copiapo is interviews for baptisms. Its one of those things that no matter how many you do, you never get used to it and always feel just a little bit nervous before hand. But I have never had a bad interview, even though there have been some that haven't passed. I feel like every time, everyone leaves on a spiritual high. I don't know how the Investigator feels, but as the missionary conducting the interview, it is incredible!

The testimony that I have is that God loves and knows each and everyone of His children!! In the interviews, without fail, I feel that same love that He has for them. Even though I have been talking with someone for only 5 mins, I am blessed to be able to see those children of God for who they really are! I know what they have been through and can help them apply the gospel to their lives. It is still mind boggling to me how fast I fall in love with the people that I am talking to. I always remind myself that I need to enjoy it while I can. It is one of those small miracles that only happen in the mission. Sorry this is going to be short today but I pretty much said everything yesterday!

I hope that you all have an incredible week!!

Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment