Monday, May 8, 2017

Fast week!

May 8, 2017





This week has flown by faster than I knew what happened. Yesterday in church, I thought to myself, I feel like I was just here yesterday. So that means things are starting to pick up pace in this ward. That is very good for everyone. We recently got a new ward mission leader, where as before we there wasn't anyone. I think the bishopric got sick of hearing me call and I don't think that they had time for me either. But, he was called and he is a young guy that just got married a year ago and he has a ton of energy to keep up with the missionaries. The biggest thing that we are focusing on right now is waking up the members and getting them active.

Friday we had a family home evening in the church and it was one of the most fun activities I have done in the mission. Then, Sunday we saw a ton of less active members and investigators in church. Between the two, it was 16 extra people in church! In these weeks and months coming up, we are going to be doing weekly and monthly activities. We will be bringing back English classes and pick up soccer games on Wednesday. We should have the church an extremely active place this month. As it should be! The sector is great, everyone is getting to know the missionaries and the members will be wide awake very soon.

I hope that you all have a great week!!

Love, 
Elder Brayton
cooper.brayton@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment