Monday, May 1, 2017

Back to Arica

April 11, 2017




Well I have been sent out from Tierra Amarilla and returned from where I was before. I am on the other side of the city, so I will be meeting and teaching all new people. However, I am looking forward to reconnecting with some of the people that I met when I was here last winter (his seasons are the opposite of ours).

My companion is Elder Capuñay from Peru. Whenever I trained forever ago, he was one of the missionaries that came with the same group as Elder Jimenez. I am back in a full ward so I am looking forward to working with the members in this area. I am still district leader here, so I will have to get to know the missionaries in my district and their sectors so that I can help them as much as I can. I really haven´t heard much about Arica because I have been in the southern part of the mission for the last 8 months. But, tomorrow we have a meeting with the zone so hopefully I will be able to hit the ground sprinting!



Yesterday I got reminded that I only have a couple of transfers left and that kind of scared me but more than anything it helped me realize how little time the mission really lasts. We are going strong here now. Today I will get to know the sector, and tomorrow the zone!

Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment