Monday, May 1, 2017

Back in Arica

April 17, 2017





This was my first full week back in Arica and it is all better than I had remembered before! The area that I am in has a lot of potential, but is going to take a lot of work. My first impression of everything is how different it is here than the other places that I have been. First off, I live right near a huge university in a really nice apartment building, the University of Tarapaca. The houses surrounding this area are enormous. But we also have a very large tomas (Hooverville?) crossing the river.

I have seen a ton of people that I have met before. I can't believe how much has changed in just 8 months! I don't have a ton to write about because we have been doing tons of getting to know the sector and contacts. In other news, there were nine investigators in church Sunday!! Also, I have talked so much this week that today I have no voice to speak or do anything useful. 

I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment