Monday, November 27, 2017

El fin se acerca

October 23, 2017


 
This week was very crazy, but there isn't ever a week where it is calm. I decided to write this week so that I wouldn't have to depend on uploading an audio file. So this past week, Stephanie got baptized and it was really cool because it was the same week that her mom came in from Bolivia. So she got to see that her first week here. Stephanie's sister was baptized right before I got to Vallenar, and Stephanie got here the same week as I did. So now we are working with her Mom as well as an entire group of immigrants that we found last week. They are all working out in the desert building high tension power lines. They are from everywhere! Columbia, Peru, Venezuela and many other places. They all live and travel together as a building team. There is a ton of diversity but they all get along pretty well. Every time we go there it feels like there is someone new there. Non of them have come to church yet but this will be the last week for them to do it with me being here. And Andres is getting baptized!!! The super smart scientist. I am going to do the interview Wednesday but he wont get baptized until the 10th because of a work project he has to leave town for. Maybe they will let me Skype!!!!!

Thank you for the 2 years of love and support!!!
Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment