Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Time from Mexico City!


 
Presents delivered to the Mexico City MTC creates smiles!




Feliz Navidad!

WOW! My time here at the MTC has flown past. It seems like yesterday I was just getting ready to teach my first Investigator. And now it is not uncommon for Elder Eagar and I to teach 4 in one day. Crazy to think about how much I have learned in just this first transfer. Transfers happen every 6 weeks, and usually involve either a change in your area or a change in companionship. For this particular transfer I am getting both. I am being transferred from the Mexico MTC to somewhere in the Antofagasta Mission and I will be assigned a trainer. All a trainer is, is a missionary that (hopefully) has more patience than most others. I don't know who he is yet but I will meet him this next week and he will help me continue to learn the Spanish, learn about the cultures in Chile, and make sure I don't get into too much trouble.

Everyone but 2 people are going to Chile in my District. One hermana (sister) is going to the Dominican Republic, and another is headed to Oakland, California. 

Also because I am leaving the MTC and going to the field my new p-day will be on Mondays. Yeah, so I leave this Monday and head down to Santiago just right after lunch and the plan is that we land in Santiago on Tuesday morning and then catch another flight to Antofagasta and land there just before lunch time. All together it will be about 20 hours of traveling to get to my mission home and possibly more depending on where I am assigned for my first transfer. All and all I am excited and nervous to be headed out into the field but just like any other challenge I am going to try and face it head on! 

One last thing! For Christmas I want everyone to reply and tell me about what is going on in your life or whats going on in the world. Mainly I just want to hear from everyone and see how they are doing. Thanks Guys!!!

Love, 
Elder Brayton

 
Elder Edgar and Elder Brayton


MTC bus to the Mexico City Temple

Walking the walk!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment