Tuesday, August 23, 2016

9 Months! (&20 years)


Elder Brayton with one of many birthday cakes.



This week was a great week for me because I turned 20!!!! And also my 9 months in the mission which is a little less exciting for me. But the ward here is so awesome, they gave me so much food over the weekend! I was so grateful to all the families that invited us over for a party! At the end of this week we ended up not having a baptism, Gustavo, who was going to get baptized got swamped at the university and just could never make it home before 11pm. But now we have that to look forward to this next week.

Also I don´t know if I have mentioned this or not, but last week we found one of the coolest guys I have ever meet. His name is Chrysler and he has experienced some stuff in his life and not very good stuff. I don´t want to get into a lot of details,  but basically he has done a lot of things and made a lot of mistakes and had a really bad accident recently. He realizes that and also is looking to make a change! So we have been going by his house this passed week and he is so ready to learn and to make changes in his life. It is amazing to me to see how humble he is after everything that has happened to him.

That's it!! I hope everyone has a good week, and thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!!

Love,
Elder Brayton
 
  
Happy Birthday Elder Brayton, We love you!  
 
USA! USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment