Sunday, April 2, 2017

Going for more

Feb 27, 2017





Well y´all already know, but there were transfers this week and I didn´t leave. Just last week, I got a new companion from Argentina, Rosario. So that means I will be here for a couple months more. I´m not frustrated as much as I am looking forward to the reason that I stayed. I know that everything happens for a reason, but for this we will just have to wait to find out what that reason is. In other news, I forgot how much I like bikes. We fell into a good routine with the bikes and how we are using them. So now we have pretty well incorporated them into our schedule. One thing that we are getting ready for here is at the end of this month the Branch President is leaving, so we are getting everyone ready for that change coming up. Nobody knows who is going to replace him so that will be a surprise for everyone at the end of this month. 

One of my converts emailed me from Arica and he told me that he had the opportunity to go to the temple in Santiago and that he has plans to travel to the United States later this year.
Anyway, I will be here through March and going into April.

Hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Elder Brayton
cooper.brayton@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment