Monday, August 21, 2017

New contacts and old friends


August 7, 2017



Hi Everyone!!

These last two weeks have probably been the most productive of my mission yet. I keep telling myself, and occasionally, my companion that we are here to learn. If we can say that we are better than we were last month or last week or even yesterday---then we are doing something right. Finishing these last two weeks with more than 50 new contacts between the two companionships, we have our sector sprinting right now.

It makes me sad because transfers are coming up this week and everyone is telling me that I am probably leaving to go to another city. Wherever I go, it will probably be my last sector. The ``old man`` jokes have already started but I don't let them get to me. I got to see one of my old companions from the MTC {Missionary Training Center -- this is where he first went in Mexico City for his initial training} this week, Elder Shelton. It was sweet to see him again even if it was for a couple of hours! This week is going to be short but I love y'all!

Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment