Monday, August 21, 2017

Over the Rainbow



July 10,2017





Hi Everyone!

This week has been excelente!. We have a couple of new missionaries living with us and we are all the biggest nerds anyone has ever seen. We all have such a good bond that it has ended up becoming a very spiritual pension for everyone. We are always talking about our investigators and how we can help them. Elder Peterson is a new district leader so I have been helping him out, but i don't think anyone can be completely prepared for a responsibility so different. Especially because he has sister missionaries in his district. But things are going very well in Arica. I can´t complain because I saw how things were when I got here. All I can do is keep at it with all I´ve got.

On a good side and funny note, this week I was walking through the Agro (it is a HUGE flea market) doing contacts in a part that I haven´t been to yet and I came across an entire store of onesies! Because it gets cold in our house at night, I got one for cheap, like 6USD. I got home that night and put it on and everyone starts teasing me. But it is okay, because the very next day every single one of them went and got one!  Today, we spent p-day with the president, and we saw him a couple times downtown. It was kind of weird, but I am looking forward to the conference that we have with him tomorrow. 

I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Brayton

No comments:

Post a Comment